About Me

My name is Imogen Wyatt and I live in Colorado. This September I am leaving the comfort of my home to study abroad in Italy for about 10 months. This blog will be dedicated to informing friends, family, and Colorado Rockies scholarship donors about how I'm doing and what I am up to while I'm gone. Also I hope this blog can help anyone interested in traveling abroad.

I'm so excited to dedicate this blog to my exchange year in Italy. I also want to say a special thanks to donors and volunteers from the Colorado Rockies scholarship I was awarded recently. I'm so blessed to have earned this scholarship and can't thank you enough.

So please enjoy this blog and email me with any questions you have at imogen.icela@gmail.com

Tanto amore, Imogen

Comments

  1. I'm so excited for you!

    Enjoy the adventure and represent the US well. I've traveled my whole life, and Americans don't always leave the best impression. I know you'll be an exception.

    Dyer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super excited to hear about your journey! I am going to miss you as well. Have fun!
    Bruckner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts