The Reason I Haven't Been Updating

First of all, I just want to say sorry for not updating the blog for so long... but I have a good excuse. I had absolutely no Wifi. I only relied on my phone data for messaging and calling my host family and for Google Translate, of course.
When I first arrived, the Wifi at the house was already pretty spotty. Then after almost a month, it gave up and stopped working. We finally got Wifi again on my birthday! (What a birthday present right?) I'm not sure why it took so long to get it going again, but my host family has a new service provider, so it won't happen again. Hopefully...
Anyway, from now on I will spend some time everyday trying update you guys on whats been happening this past month an a half. Instead of posting by date, I will post by event or topic because I don't remember everything I have been doing. They also may not have as much detail.
Thanks so much for having patience and waiting for these posts,
Imogen Wyatt

Comments

Popular Posts